23 August 2018

Applying for a passport for your child

Both parents must consent in writing to the issue of a passport for their child. If both parents do not agree to a passport being issued, then a written request can be submitted to the approved senior officer of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for the issue of a passport.

Signup for all the latest news + offers

Share This

Select your desired option below to share a direct link to this page